Returns and Refund Policy
Very important: Do not send anything back without contacting us first.
If you need to swap a size, it's no problem:
- Contact us no later than 7 days from delivery, then wait for a return authorisation number from us.
- If you are located in Spain, returns will be free of charge. Outside of Spain the cost of the return / re-shipment will be the buyers' responsibility.
- Ship goods back no later than 7 days from our response, to our base address stated on the authorisation
- Return the goods to the address in an unworn, unwashed condition, as they were received.
- Send only to the address on the return instructions
- Email us the tracking details once they have been posted back
- Pack well for the journey, goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by us
- Goods that show signs of being worn will not be accepted for return
You should send back by a trackable shipping method, such as EMS.
Do not send anything back without contacting us first.
The return address is different to the one stated on the envelop and on our website. Do not post to either of these addresses.
We understand that you may change your mind about your purchase, and we are happy to offer refunds under the same conditions as exchanges.
Please note that for refunds, we will deduct the shipping costs incurred when we shipped your order to the requested destination. For instance, if your total payment was €36 and we spent €6 on shipping, the refund amount will be the balance of €30.
It's important to mention that, in accordance with standard retail practices, we reserve the right to decline returns received outside the returns window or returns of items that have been worn, washed, or returned in a non-resale condition.
Returns from outside the EU
Returns from outside the EU may incur import duties and fees, which are collected by the mail or courier company used by the customer for the return. The customer is responsible for covering these charges. If such charges arise, we will notify the customer ahead of us collecting the goods. We will give the option to either have us pay the fees on their behalf to proceed with the return, or request we refuse the payment and have the goods sent back to them.