Our Product Care Advice
Follow these instructions, get many years of wear from our garments
We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology on our products.
Our high-quality inks have excellent durability properties, these will last for a long time if taken care of properly.
We recommend the following to get the best from our garments:
- Machine-wash, always on a cold setting
- Wash inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and with other, similar coloured clothes
- Wash with other lightweight items, do not wash with things like denims
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not overload the machine
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not leave to soak for extended periods (maximum 15 minutes)
- Can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best.
- Use a cool iron, with the garment turned inside-out
- Do not iron the print
Shrinking of the garment will occur if you wash or dry it any higher than 30 degrees.
Follow these instructions and you will get years of wear from your purchase.
* * * * *
Extra advice for people living in areas with high levels of minerals dissolved in their local water supply, known as hard water:
Hard water is water that is high in calcium and / or magnesium, which causes limescale to build up in your appliance over time.
Such build ups will eventually affect both the thermostat and the heating element, causing inaccurate - usually higher - temperatures in the wash cycle.
Any cotton item, when washed in temperatures at or higher than 40 degrees, will shrink in the wash to some extent. The higher the temperature the greater the shrinkage.
For this reason, if you do not routinely use a limescale remover in your washing machine to reduce it, you should only wash our products on a cold cycle.