- European Union or Switzerland orders: These ship from Barcelona, Spain or sometimes from Riga, Latvia.
- North America orders: These ship from Los Angeles, CA / Dallas, TX / Charlotte, NC if you're in the USA. If you're in Canada they ship from Toronto, ON.
- UK Orders: These orders usually ship from Birmingham, UK.
- ANZ Orders: These generally ship from Brisbane, QLD or sometimes Los Angeles, USA
- Japan Orders: These usually ship from Osaka, Japan
- 3XL / 4XL / 5XL T-shirts: These always ship from the USA regardless of the destination
- Mastercard / Maestro
- Due to VAT rates varying across the European Union
- We are based in Spain so the Spanish rate of 21% is shown as a guide
- Countries with higher or lower rates will see their own VAT rate applied at checkout
- Example, France has a 19% rate so the price shown will be lower
- We are legally obligated to charge the rate based on your location
- Customers outside of the EU are charged VAT at 21%
- We ship globally, except Russia, Iran or North Korea
- We print every item to order, usually it takes 1-2 working days
- If we have the capacity to so, we will dispatch on the same day (Monday - Friday) although it is not a guarantee
- Overall delivery times vary, usually approx 2-5 working days
- Example: order on a Friday it will arrive from the Tuesday onwards
How long should I wait before contacting you about a missing delivery?
If the delivery time for your area is stated as, for example, 2-3 days, then you should contact us on day 4. In the case of failed delivery attempts the mail company will hold it at a local facility for a maximum of 7 days before returning it back to the sender. If you contact us after this period is up, it will be too late for us to intervene and we will have to wait for the order to come back, then pay to it to be re-shipped. Re-shipping is charged at cost, which may be higher than the price you paid when you placed the order.
Can I pay extra to have my order shipped quicker or by a different delivery method?
- We are unable to offer either of these extras
- You must contact us no later than 7 days from delivery of the order for a return authorisation
- You must send it back no later than 14 days from delivery of the order. Returns shipped after this date will not be accepted.
- Goods must be returned unworn, in the condition they were received.
- All our orders are sent by trackable shipping methods
- We email you the code once it has shipped
- Check your email for the message (including the spam folder if you cannot find it) The message will be a day or so after you paid usually
- The link will tell you where it is in the delivery process
- Check if it has been left in a safe place near your door or alternatively, ask your neighbours if they took it in for you
- If this does not locate the package then contact your mail or postal service giving them the reference number in the dispatch email
- The industry standard is 30 days from shipment
- In our case, if the tracking activity doesn't look right, we may write it off after 21 days.
Something is missing from my order, what should I do?
- The missing item will be shipping in a separate package
- Check the packing slip in the order to see if it says Package 1/2 or 2/2
- We operate our production and shipping from the address in Barcelona
- We don't have a physical store to visit
- Our print partner currently only stocks these sizes in their USA facilities
- We anticipate that 3XL - 5XL sizes will be available in the future from the EU, but not at this present moment.
- Soul Tees is a well established business
- We have been a registered enterprise since 2007
- In June 2022 we celebrated our 15th year in business.
- We guarantee delivery
- If something doesn't show as delivered then we will replace it.
- If you are in the EU you will not have custom duties to pay*
- If you are in the UK you will not have custom duties to pay*
- If you are in the USA or Canada you will not have custom duties to pay
*Exception: Orders of 3XL / 4XL / 5XL size shirts:
- These ship from the USA
- If you are outside of USA / Canada then you may have duties to pay
- Import duties are the responsibility of the importer (the customer)