Our Product Care Advice
Follow these instructions, get many years of wear from our garments
We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology on our products.
Our high-quality inks have excellent durability properties, these will last for a long time if taken care of properly.
We recommend the following to get the best from our garments:
- Machine-wash, always on a cold setting
- Wash inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and with other, similar coloured clothes
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not leave to soak for extended periods (maximum 15 minutes)
- Can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best.
- Use a cool iron, with the garment turned inside-out
- Do not iron the print
Shrinking of the garment will occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
Follow these instructions and you will get years of wear from your purchase.